Friday, August 12, 2011

Things I Learned This Past Week


  • Dogs on Prozac that suddenly have been taken off of it because their owner slacked and didn't get it refilled in time do really messed up stuff. Most noticeably they start humping everything. Even though they are female. Spayed Female.
  • Little boys who wait too long to pee because they are way too busy playing cars and watching CARS cannot get their pants down fast enough and thus end up doing a strange spray effect as they are feverishly pulling down their pants on the way to the bathroom.
  • The strange spray effect by little boys requires bleach for the walls and shampoo for the carpets.
  • For some reason Blogger hates me and I cannot reply to comments via E-mail. Though I was extremely frustrated by this I learned that there are some super helpful people out there like Mental P Mama willing to shoot e-mails back and forth and leave silly comments just to test stuff out!
  • My searches this week were weird, but my favorite was Auds Arse. I am assuming this is referring to my dear friend Auds at Barking Mad, but I have no Clue why they were searching about her ass. If that was you e-mail me. I really am curious now.
  • A really good cut can help a dog that looks Gross like this to be able to get a quick wipe of the paws and not a complete hose down after a romp in the yard. However, this only lasts as long as the cut does so I am still on the hunt for a better solution.
  • Really there are some things better left to professionals and I need to not be left to my own devices. Any help or advice on how to draw in my eyebrow would be appreciated.
  • Focusing on being Thankful for a day on my blog helped to get my vibes in a better place. I hope that I can help others with that as well! I did have a request for a a day for Ungrateful and Whiny from Waltz In Exile via Twitter, but I think I will leave that up to her.
  • Muirne and Bardolf's Bunny that sings "Do the Hop" taught us two new Yoga poses. Wake-Up and Lay-Down. I think they could really catch on, especially with the bunny and his frogs in the basket doing back-up. I know Yoga Girl has been thinking about teaching some of her classes to an All Metal play list. Maybe these Bunny-Frog-Hop moves could fit into that class.

So Nutty Readers, What did you learn this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment