I am so excited to officially start A Bit Squirrelly's Thankful Thursday gratitude carnival! This week instead of having a theme I chose random things that really brought me joy. Next week we can have a theme if you would like, or just leave it up to you to chose your own! Please leave a comment after linking to let me know if you would like a theme, to suggest a theme, or to leave Thankful Thursdays theme free!
I am so thankful and grateful:
- for celebrating the SIXTH birthday of my miss Muirne!
- for Fall. I love the leaves and colors.
- for halloween candy, though my thighs aren't going to like it!
- for all the movement in Caspian's company. Big changes are coming!
- that we are all healthy, happy and loved.
- that the laundry is done, the house is clean, and my family is home.
**On a personal side note, on Tuesday I lost my cousin tragically and unexpectedly. This Thankful Thursday post was written before that, but I have left it as is, because it is so important to me, especially while my family is dealing with our loss, to focus on the wonderful, joyful, loving and positive things in life. My cousin was a being full of love, joy and light, and I know now he is enveloped in Pure Bliss. Thank you for sharing your posts of gratitude this week, I really need them.