Monday, April 11, 2011

"As You Wish" Auds!

Auds at Barking Mad tagged me for this meme and I being the total procrastinator I am (except when it comes to spending time with my lover) have finally gotten around to it. So in case you wanted to know some random Crap about me, here it is:



What is your favorite quotable line from a movie?



"As You Wish." Princess Bride the BEST MOVIE EVAH!



I can't tell you how badly I wanted Cary Elwes to say that to me instead of what's her face. Instead when I was being particularly demanding and for lack of better words a complete spoiled shit, my dad repeated to me that quote.








Who is the most famous person you've talked to?



I used to wait tables at a nice restaurant in the Airport so if taking an order and asking "Chardonnay or Merlot" counts as talking to someone famous then I have done it a few times. My favorite Golf celebrity that I waited on was Peter Jacobsen. He and his wife are really wonderful people, plus I *heart* golf and loved going to the "Peter's Party" tournament that he used to host.



How many bags/boxes of potato chips are consumed at your house per month?



Caspian takes the snack sized bags to work so probably about 20 bags by him. The rest of the time we eat tortilla chips and guacamole.







What foreign food dish do you prepare from scratch and serve?



Nothing. I am not a cook. I do make an AWESOME strawberry shortcake from scratch though!









What is your favorite section of the supermarket?



The coffee section. Seriously there are three different brands of whole bean coffee dispensers with at least twenty kinds of bean per brand, plus half an aisle of other coffee and teas. SO COOL! That and Bulk foods. I like all the neat little bins. Makes me want to be all domestic and cook from scratch even though I don't.





What was your high school team's mascot and what were the school colors?



The Raiders. Like Pirates. ARRGGG! The only problem is that we are on the West Coast and I being from the NW am a HUGE Seahawks fan and the Oakland Raiders are a huge rival of the Seahawks. See my dilemma? Our colors were green, black and silver.









Okay so now I am supposed to tag some other peeps so here ya go!

  1. Pajama_Momma @ Does this Blog Make mY Butt Look Big
  2. Jennifer @ Dust Bummy Hostage
  3. Happy Hippy Raindancer @ Tiny Little Bits and Peices


No comments:

Post a Comment