Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Thanksgiving Edition



Another year has passed and looking back I am blown away by the way my life and my families has changed. We have so much to be grateful for. When I reflect on all that has happened, the good outweighs the bad tenfold and I know that life will constantly get better. These are the top five reasons I am thankful and grateful for my life the past year:
  1. My family is healthy, strong and unified.
  2. The promotion we have been waiting for is just around the corner and will be better then we first imagined.
  3. We are blessed with loving extended families who constantly rejoice with us and offer support when needed.
  4. We celebrated seven years of marriage and are excited to share many more.
  5. The knowledge that by keeping our hearts focused on love, joy, life and heath we can accomplish all our goals and dreams.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday. Remember to laugh, love and live in a way that brings you joy. Most of all, be Thankful.

xoxo,
KD

*I posted early because of Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful Holiday with your family and friends!

Remember to link directly to your Thankful Thursday post and to link back here. Feel free to take the Thankful Thursday picture to use! Thanks for joining in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment