Sunday, December 12, 2010

His Peenie is BIG like Dis!

The other day Bardolf walked in as I went to the bathroom (okay this could be any day of the week as I haven't gone to the bathroom alone since Muirne was born). He has a bit of a thoughtful look on his face and asked, "Mommy, how come you no hold your peenie when you go potty?"

I chuckled and said, "I don't have a peenie, brother, only boys have peenies and I am a girl."

He thought for a moment, smiled and said, "I a boy an' daddy a boy! I have peenie! So does daddy!! His peenie is BIG like dis:"
Daddy must be so proud.



(I can't make this stuff up people. He kills me. I asked him to show me how big daddy's peenie was when I took this picture, because just describing it doesn't do the story justice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment