Sunday, January 2, 2011

In Case You Weren't Convinced I Am A Total Freak

MommyPie tagged me for a 10 Random Things Meme and because I suck I have just now gotten around to it. So without further ado I now will make you wonder why you read the blog of such a freak.
  1. I am really weird about my feet. This may come as a surprise since I recently had them tattooed, but I really hate having my feet touched and/or touching anyone else's feet. It literally makes me gag. Even having to touch my own children's feet freaks me out. I even have issues about walking on certain surfaces because of how they feel.
  2. Suede icks me out. I don't like how it feels. I will not touch anyone wearing it. I will not buy suede shoes. I don't even like micro suede furniture.
  3. I have texture issues. Food, clothing furniture, etc. I am really picky about how things feel. I got a silk shirt for Christmas one year and I refused to wear it because it was that soft fuzzy silk.
  4. I was a drama/choir nerd. I was in several community, school and church plays from the age of three up to 17. I also sang in multiple choirs. I still sing daily to my favorite audience aka the juveniles. They think I rock out loud, and so do I.
  5. I am very OCD about vacuuming and cleaning EXCEPT when it comes to showers and my bathroom (not the guest bath, just mine). I HATE HATE HATE cleaning my bathroom and shower. I really don't know why.
  6. My dad has called me KD-PIE for as long as I can remember. I used to have personalized plates that read that. I still have the plates and want to have them made into a purse.
  7. I golf and used to do it competitively in High School. I am not like Pro good, but I can hold my own on a course, especially if I have had a couple beers.
  8. I love the Coast but hate the sand. I really hate sand in my shoes and on my feet if it is dry. Wet sand is okay.
  9. I love vampire movies, but not horror movies in general. I really want to be Buffy and if the head vampire from Fright Night wanted to seduce me I am all for it. Vampires freak me out, but I seriously love them anyway.
  10. I don't like bunny stuff. Stuffed bunnies, pictures of bunnies, bunnies on clothes, figurines, none of it. Muirne however has a favorite blanket she calls "Boosh" and it has an embroidered bunny on it. Bunny stuff makes me want to scratch out my eyeballs. Yet I like real rabbits.

Okay so if you are still with me after that you are as much of a messed up freak as I am. Some of the really crazy crap I left out because it just makes me look even more insane and honestly I need all three of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment