Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thankful Thursdays: Goofy Gratitude




This week I wanted to show gratitude for some not so serious things, but things I am thankful for nonetheless!
  • I am thankful for the AWESOME hair I have been having this week. Like seriously! Even first thing in the morning. That has never happened ever. It's pretty cool.
  • For the piles of leaves perfect for jumping into!
  • For Lizzard's boundless energy that has been a source of constant entertainment this week. She has no shame that Mental Dog!
  • For coffee and creamer...My family is thankful I have those too!
  • For wine...Which is another thing my family is thankful I have!
  • I am totally thankful for punctuation!! Especially exclamation points which I totally overuse!!!!
  • For Blogger in Draft because I have been able to add some new stuff and I can do this!YESSSS STRIKETHROUGH PEOPLE! Blogger in Draft...thank you.
  • For my nutty readers who even though may think the squirrels really have stolen my sanity continue to humor me by reading and commenting anyway!
So what are you thankful for this week Nutty Readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment