Sunday, February 6, 2011

What are you Grateful for? (Bloggy Carnival)



Thankful Thursdays are the highlight of my week. I love sharing all my squirrel-rific posts with you, but etching out that day once a week to really highlight the things in like I am grateful for brings me back to center and reminds me of the important things in life (no matter how small I am thankful for all). On my last post Auds suggested that I make it into a weekly Bloggy Carnival and invite others to share with some help from Mister Linky. Well I had actually been thinking of doing just that!
So join me Thursday and be ready to link up your own Thankful Thursday post! Feel free to grab the Thankful Thursday picture to use as well! I can't wait to enjoy the good vibrations and attitudes of gratitude that this will bring within the blogosphere! See you Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment