Thursday, November 3, 2011

Things are changing, hopefully for the good

***Update*** Caspian called. Things are perfect!!! Thanks for the good thoughts. They were not wasted!

So I am writing this post to basically say that I am hoping to replace it with one that is super excited and optimistic later on. To make a long story short, we are doing our best to stay focused on the future and know that things with Caspian's promotion will all work out, but yesterday evening's events may have put a kink in things. Sorry for being so cryptic, but I try and keep things as anonymous as possible when it comes to Caspian's career. Nothing is for certain, so any good thoughts you could send our way would be appreciated. I promise to update as soon as I know anything more.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment