Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Karate Chopping the Wizard of Oz in the Nova

It's just Bardolf and me in the house.

Muirne stayed at Grammie's last night. Grammie's husband 'T' is away on business so they had a girl's night in. A girl's night that preceded with swimming in the pool at Grammie's condo and ended with Dib's bite-sized ice cream watchin Karate Dog and The Wizard of Oz.

Muirne is in yellow brick road-Karate chopping heaven.

Bardolf is in sissy-less stuck with mommy hell.

Thank goodness I kept the big guns under wraps until the proper moment of action. Muirne and Grammie snuck off to her house while Bardolf napped to avoid meltdown of the year 2008. Bardolf woke just as they pulled away. This is what followed:

B: Wh-wh-wh-wh-Where Sissy go? Wh-wh-wh-wh-where GRAMMIE GO? I WANNA GO GRAMMIE HOUSE!!

KD: Bardolf, want to go for a ride? We'll go to the Post Office and see daddy at work!

B (On the verge of tears and total meltdown): I-I-I-I-I NO WAN GO SEE DADDY! I-I-I-I-I WAN GO GRAMMIE HOUSE!!

KD: Want to ride in daddy's car?

B (*SNIFF* then big grin): o-o-o-OKAY!

KD: Good, let's have a snack and then go.

B: I-I-I-I-I WANNA DIVE (drive)!

KD: **sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment