Friday, November 12, 2010

A Bit of Squirrelly-Randomness

We had a busy weekend so I am doing this random recap instead of an actual post with paragraphs. I apologize, but promise something squirrel-rific tomorrow.
  • Whenever we watch Charlotte's Web I feel guilty for killing the spiders in my house...only for a minute...but I do feel guilty.
  • Muirne's SIXTH birthday is November fourth. Yep election day. I will not be posting political things on that day, but instead a post about Muirne so if you find yourself in need of a reprieve from politics you know where to come.
  • I am trying some of the suggestions on my post about nightmares. Thanks again to all who gave advice and I will let you know the progress.
  • We have taken Lizzard off the Prozac. Trying to see if we can function without it. She can but I can't. I think maybe I need the medicinal intervention instead.
  • We went to the pumpkin patch on a field trip with Muirne's school. It was hilarious and chaotic considering there were about 90 kindergartners plus parents and teachers. The poor farm owner seemed overwhelmed which only added to the entertainment factor.
  • My kids let me sleep in on Saturday (which means I got up at 7:45 instead of 6:30). I didn't mean to sleep in, but I didn't hear them get up, then I felt like the worst mom ever because they tried to make their own breakfast so I could sleep. Bardolf was eating uncooked oatmeal out of the container. Though he seemed fine with it I promptly took it and offered him some actually cooked. Mother of the year, right here.
  • Whole Grain Goldfish crackers taste different then the regular ones. Not really a bad different, just different. I thought I would let you know in case you were wondering.
  • I can actually cook when I apply myself. I have made three new meals the last few days and in the process have totally screwed myself because now Caspian will expect real food. Shit.
  • Lizzard LOVES pumpkin. Raw. Off the deck in our backyard. Weird and good because we didn't have to clean up the deck when we were finished carving.
  • I like the gutting process of pumpkin carving. A lot. I wonder what that says about me...

So nutty readers, what random-ness can you share with me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment