Friday, November 12, 2010

I Need It To Be Friday, and Not For Normal Reasons...

First off my hair looks like that really bad grunge grow-out that was ever so popular with the celebrities a while back. You know the really dark roots and blonde everywhere else? Yeah that is my hair right now. I dyed it myself a few months back because I couldn't get in to my super awesome hair goddess because she was booked. Instead of just looking bad for a couple weeks I have been looking rough for a couple months. It takes a LOT of corrective coloring to fix a bad at home job. Just letting you know in case you didn't. Anyhoo I go in Friday to get it colored and I am really looking forward to finally being able to get it somewhat normal again.

The other BIG HUGE thing happening on Friday is more news about Caspian's promotion. For those who don't know we have been waiting for over three years for this promotion and because of setbacks that had nothing to to with Caspian, but instead things with his bosses, it has been very delayed. Well a few weeks ago he was finally put on the list for promotion, and can start applying for new positions. That is where Friday comes in.

Friday there is an announcement on who got the last promotion. Caspian won't get it, which is fine, because the guy who most likely will get it will leave his position open, which means Caspian can apply for it. THIS WOULD BE AWESOME-NESS. We wouldn't have to move, and it is a really great position for him.

I am so glad that we have a lot going on over the next few days. I need stuff to occupy my nutty thoughts and to keep me from obsessing about all these happenings.

I think I will steal some of Lizzard's Prozac and Rescue Remedy. I need it more then she does--Garbage day was yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment