Monday, December 5, 2011

Bins, Boxes and Packing Tape, Oh My!!

Okay so I opened my reader and was met with over 200 new posts. You have all been busy my bloggy friends! I will do my best to get caught up on posts when I take packing breaks. I considered dismantling my computer, but Caspian wisely suggested I leave it in case I need a sanity break. He knows me so well.

So, I am in the midst of trying to pack our house after being with Caspian for the last four days at my in-laws where we he has been staying. I pretty much have a place tacked down and are planning on moving in on Sunday. Yes, this weekend my dear nutty readers. That means counting yesterday from 3pm on, I have about 6 days to pack. My mother in law is taking the kids Friday until their rooms are set up on Sunday, so that will help some. Also we are picking up the moving truck and car trailer on Friday so we will have some extra time to load it before we have to actually move.

I am completely scatterbrained if you haven't gathered from the absolute lack of cohesive-ness of this post so I leave you now before you all wonder why in the hell you read my nonsense anyway.

Much love to you! I will do my best to check in on you all as soon as time allows!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment