Friday, December 9, 2011

The Squirrels have finally won.

Well nutty readers, I have made a difficult decision. I can no longer fight the Squirrelly-Ness of my life obligations and have decided that I need to cut back on some of my commitments. My juveniles need me even more in this new city, Caspian needs my support fully as he embarks on his new position, and I need to have time to myself that isn't filled with things that I need to do because I feel like I have to. I also have realized that with Caspian's new position, our anonymity as a family is more important, which means really scaling back on what I am able to share. That in itself frustrates me to the point that I lose my inspiration to write. Blogging is a way I was able to express myself without censoring, but in reality to keep my families best interests in heart, a censor is necessary.

A Bit Squirrelly is going into permanent hibernation.

Thank you for your support, advice, laughs and most of all friendship. I have enjoyed my brief stint in the blogging community immensely. My e-mail address will stay the same, so please feel free to drop a line anytime. This blog post will stay open for three days, then the blog will close.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment